Sunday 17 April 2011

Dirty Works 'Pore-fect' Face Scrub

I'm always looking for new ways to wake up my tired skin and couldn't help but 'Oooh' and 'Aahh' at the adorable kitsch packaging that caught my eye one afternoon in Sainsbury's. Dirty Works is a relatively new brand sold exclusively at Sainsbury's that if I'm perfectly honest is just a rip-off of Soap & Glory, right? 

To be honest, I was cynical it wouldn't do a 'pore-fect' job on my awkward, pesky skin, but bought it anyway because of the bargainous price and well, it's not bad to look at either is it?..

The consistency of the product is gel like which glides onto the skin and foams up like a dream. The smell has a certain 'pazazz' to it which I could feel tingling on my skin after I applied it. As I am a huge Soap & Glory fan, I was almost wanting to dislike this product but I have to say it does a brilliant job removing any nasties and leaving my skin sparkling clean. Just don't get it in your eyes!

What do you think about Dirty Works?

No comments:

Post a Comment